1504 Underwood Ave. Wauwatosa, WI 53213
Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. "No-Shows" or last-minute cancellations leave an empty appointment time and other clients that could not get in. Therefore, please provide as much notice as possible if you need to cancel your appointment.
- A service charge of $40 may be applied if no notice of cancellation is given.We are now going to ask all new clients to provide a credit card when scheduling their first session at Seva. This card does not need to be their payment method at their session. It will simply be kept on file through the scheduling system. This card will be charged a $40 No Show fee only if a new client fails to call to let us know they are unable to make their appointment. We also understand that there are circumstances where clients are unable to call ahead of time to let us know they're not coming. Therefore, cards will not be charged No Show fees until the end of day.
- Please be forthcoming with your personal health so that we can plan accordingly. If you have high blood pressure or a heart condition, it may be best to avoid any treatments that involve heat. If you have allergies, please communicate these so that only safe products are used. If you are pregnant, avoid most essential oils and anything that could raise your body temperature such as hot stones.
- We are committed to adhering to the code of ethics of the American Massage Therapy Association.
- To ensure the safety of both client and therapist, we reserve the right to refuse service to those who are impaired by alcohol or drugs, have an infectious illness, or behave inappropriately.
- Know that you are in a professional massage therapy operation and do not expect anything other than therapeutic massage services. Any sexual solicitations will not be tolerated and we will report such actions to authorities.
- We are committed to providing therapeutic relaxation. Therefore, the use of mobile phones in this facility is discouraged (though not prohibited).
- Please understand that arriving late may limit available time for your treatment, thus lessening its effectiveness. Your timely arrival is appreciated.
- It is the client's responsibility to pay for services provided. There are no refunds for services already provided.
- Cash, check, and credit card payments are accepted at this time.